Wood Windows Specialist
This representative will be the company’s wood window and door specialist, responsible for developing customer relationships with both new and existing customers. The successful Wood Window Sales Representative will excel in generating leads, making cold calls to prospective customers, building connections with existing customers, and cultivating long-term business relationships.
- Build relationships with existing Mueller customers in partnership with existing Mueller sales representatives
- Build relationships with new customers, expanding Mueller’s customer base
- Be the internal and external wood window expert for Muller Distributors
- Cultivate customer relationships beyond the sale to include both sales support and laying the groundwork for future sales as well as customer referrals
- Cold call new customer prospects including: builders, remodelers, architects, replacement window contractors, etc.
- Charismatic professional whose specialty is cultivating meaningful relationships that evolve into profitable partnerships
- Effectively communicate (verbal, written, presentation skills) to all levels of customers and colleagues
- Able to accurately translate construction project specifications into wood window orders (reading blueprints, job site visit, customer request, etc.)
Mueller offers a competitive base salary and a structured commission, a monthly car allowance, and a company cell phone.