Digital Marketing & Communications Specialist
The Digital Marketing and Communications Specialist is responsible for initiating and promoting the Mueller Brand and managing communications in all markets we service. This will be accomplished by collaborating closely with the Director of IT, Sales, and Purchasing with strategic goals and objectives.
1. Designs and implements marketing programs and media campaigns promoting the Mueller Brand.
2. Optimize the company website for SEO and enablement of positive visitor experiences.
3. Utilize social media to strengthen the company’s online presence, increase brand awareness, and generate leads via effective digital marketing campaigns.
4. Manage the Company’s online reputation ratings and reviews.
5. Create and promote relevant content and high-impact copy designed to generate sales leads, and increase visitor traffic, via multiple channels including social media; email; newsletters; landing pages; invitations; announcements; and posters.
6. Serve as a brand steward ensuring all messaging and copy is published in line with company culture and values that project a positive public image.
7. Ensures that website is maintained with current and accurate information and that the links are all working correctly. Works on design team for future upgrades and enhancements to the website.
8. Recommend, buy, and manage the inventory of company-branded apparel and promotional products.
9. Utilize basic digital photography to capture images of key promotional events, company facilities,
employees, etc., to support promotional activities.
10. Plan and coordinate tradeshow and marketing events including vendor sponsorship, creative assets, logistics, and budget.
11. Analyze available marketing data and tools to assess campaign effectiveness.
12. Collect data and engage in competitor analysis and industry benchmarking to assess performance.
13. Recommend and promote marketing best practices and campaign strategies as input to the company’s marketing plan.
14. Promoting Mueller via communications: newsletters, flyers, email, mailers, social media, and advertising.
15. Works in conjunction with the President, Senior VP, and Outside Sales as requested to promote products and brands.
Required Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred, Marketing experience and product knowledge required
• Experience with SEO, email marketing, and lead generation
• Familiarity with Google Analytics and website metric techniques
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Products and basic graphic design software
We offer a competitive starting salary along with a comprehensive benefits package which includes, PTO, Holiday Pay, Insurance Options (health, dental, vision), company paid life insurance and voluntary life options.
If you are interested in this opportunity, send a resume to: email@example.com.
Mueller Roofing Distributors is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome and encourage diversity in our workplace