Business Reporting Manager
The Business Reporting Manager is responsible for managing the design, implementation, operation, and optimization of technology-driven processes, tools, and information systems for delivering actionable business intelligence in support of corporate strategic goals, initiatives, and operational decision-making at all levels of the organization. Manages data sourcing, integration, warehousing, and delivery as well as all activities related to standard, operational reporting.
1, Works with Senior Management, key business users, and the Director of IT to understand and prioritize information requirements and ensure that the use of business intelligence applications enhances business decision making capabilities.
2. Develops an understanding of each department’s role within the company; maintains an advanced knowledge of departmental information needs, identifies information gaps and/or improvement opportunities, and provides cost-effective, reliable solutions.
3. Supports business users with ad-hoc requests for information and helps solve specific business problems using data contained in business intelligence solutions. Fulfills requests for information in support of external audit activities.
4. Provides technical support for operational reports, dashboards, or other information delivery tools. 6.
5. Assists business users to analyze, validate, and interpret data and information. Provides end-user training in report usage including dashboard software applications. Prepares and maintains documentation of available report catalog and business intelligence assets.
6. Works with the Director of Information Technology to ensure business intelligence systems are secure and reliable, with sufficient capacity to meet current and future business needs. Pursues continuous improvement of data quality, solution development processes, efficiency and quality of service76. Ensures access to sensitive information is limited to authorized individuals only and complies with all corporate information security policies and procedures.
7. Participate in management meetings related to reporting and business intelligence.
8. Participates as a member of the company’s Technology Team. Stays informed of emerging trends, tools, and technologies in the business intelligence industry and looks for opportunities to adopt best practices.
9. Participates in the company’s performance evaluation processes. Sets goals for improvement and strives to achieve.
10. Participates in all IT department cross-training activities and serves as designated backup for Director of IT as part of IT succession planning.
Required Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or five or more years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• To perform this job successfully, an individual; should have knowledge or ERP and CRM systems, relational database management systems, SQL, and data architecture. Microsoft Office applications
We offer a competitive starting salary along with a comprehensive benefits package which includes, PTO, Holiday Pay, Insurance Options (health, dental, vision), company paid life insurance and voluntary life options.
If you are interested in this opportunity, send a resume to: email@example.com.
Mueller Roofing Distributors is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome and encourage diversity in our workplace